We maintain a high performance expert registration system and search engine that helps us to quickly and accurately link the requirements of a specific assignment to the right expertise. To facilitate our search efforts and to ensure that you are effectively and accurately registered with us, we encourage you to follow these guidelines:
- Submit your resume in your native language and any languages in which you have full professional proficiency
- Ensure that your resume contains your full name, nationality, academic qualifications, language proficiency and contact details.
- Highlight your particular skills and management, industry and country experience.
- Make it as detailed as possible but not more than eight pages
- Submit your resume in its current format or download our standard CV format (EN - ES - FR)
- Regularly update and resubmit your resume
If you are interested in one of our posted job opportunities and you are already in our database, please click on the contact e-mail address to get in touch with the Equinoccio staff member heading the project in question. Please remember to submit an updated resume if your status or experience has changed since you registered with us.
If you are not a registered expert with us and you wish to have more details of the posted job opportunity, please click on the contact e-mail address to get in touch with the Equinoccio staff member heading the project in question attaching your latest resume.
Please keep in mind that the more recent the resume we have for you in our system and the more informed we are about your current availability, the more likely you are to be considered for opportunities as they arise. So, please stay in touch – we are always pleased to hear from you.