الرجوع إلى المشاريع
العميل: Ministry of Development, Industry and Trade of Nicaragua (MIFIC) | 12/12/2013 - 11/12/2015
Study on the Exportable Supply of Nicaragua, Product Market Factsheet and Technical Assistance for MSMEs in the Field of Trade Intelligence and the Creation and Registration of Trademarks
The activities implemented by our team fall within the following areas:
- Analysis of the sustainable market demand in selected EU markets, China and India.
- Selection of target markets for closer investigation.
- Research of market trends in each target market selected.
- Identification of exportable products from companies in the five priority sectors.
- Identifying and quantifying the effect of market access issues in each target market.
- Generation of trade contracts for each company.
Trade Intelligence Capacity Building
- Identification of relevant organisations that provide trade intelligence in the target markets.
- Training of participating firms in the use of Trade Information sources and tool.s
- Creation of a methodology to capture, classify, analyse, evaluate and distribute trade intelligence.
Intellectual Property / Trademarks
- Registration of 20 individual trademarks for SMEs in accordance with Nicaraguan Law No.380.
- Creating, designing and registering five sectoral trademarks in Nicaragua.
- Designing and registering five trademarks in Central America and European countries.
Communications and Visibility
- Developing and implementing a visibility plan to encourage the registration of group trademarks.
- Preparing target market/product factsheets.
- Development of product and market-specific profiles for each participating company.
- Development and delivery of formal and on-the-job training to entrepreneurs, private sector associations, public sector organisations and Ministry officials.
الرجوع إلى المشاريع
The rationale for this project is that the provision of advisory services will increase the contribution of Nicaraguan Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to the national production, building on the findings and recommendations of the "Study of current and potential exportable supply”, which identified those Nicaraguan products with high export potential, and overseas markets which demonstrated a propensity to import these products. This project supports the Ministry of Development, Industry and Trade (MIFIC) to develop exporting companies by further investigating this potential.
The project support is a combination of the:
- Identification of markets in Central America and European markets where Nicaragua has a competitive advantage and the identification of trade partners for the five priority sectors identified by the previous project
- Selection of markets in Southern Mediterranean countries, China and India and the identification of trade partners
- Gathering of product/market information and intelligence
- Dissemination of market information and business intelligence to companies
- Registration of individual, group or sectoral trademarks
- Identification of market access issues
- Development of product/market fact sheets
- On-the-job and formal training